Subscribe to the newsletter


 rent cars

Born in the year (1875), then transformed in "The weighing and music, in which § School of Music will be transformed into municipal .. Conservative." A leading role in the struggle for cultural emancipation of the romanians-1 had "Despar ASTRA (amant, established | at in 1898. After 1920, the philharmonic society is formed, what will become in 1949 the State Philharmonic. In the year 1956 is move from Baia Mare secjia the Hungarian theater, which becomes, since 1968 .. North Theater. "

In the interwar period in Satu Mare are a number of magazines, of which notice is: "Up Country", "assertion" (1936-1940), "Via | a village" as the center of education, Satu Mare recorded a first gymnasium in 1636, because at the beginning of sec. XIX ^ according to already make two elementary schools in Romania. In 1859, the school is actually a department infiinjeaza in English, taking 1 as animator on Peter Bran. Here, by the end of the century will teach and Vasile Lucaciu. Liceul becomes thus the IV century in Transylvania and Banat (together with those from Lugoj, Sighetu Marmafiei and Baia Mare), where he teaches both in Hungarian and in English. learn After 1920 | amant high school meets a growing development accentuandu be after 1945. Today the SJVI. unitafi of 104 are invajamant including among others 18 schools and two institujii higher education, then there are two houses of culture, 12 public libraries, a theater two sections and the Philharmonic "Dinu Lipatti".

Vatra old and continue living (traces of Neolithic, Bronze Age, the Geto-if the period of formation and consolidation of the Romanian-voievodatelor sec. VX). Satu Mare is known as Caslrum Zatmarm sec. X, as chronicler Anonymus at the court of King Bela II. Satmari (Latin name) was in sec. X one of the strong fortresses of defense voivode Menumorut. In sec. XII existed around Sătmarului Villaeolachales, which were subsequently passed through invasion, as feudalitatea Hungarian. In 1213 the village is named as a fortress, because in the next century to defend the city (CIVITAS). The current area of town, in the Middle Ages were two cities: Satu Mare and mind, desparfite of the river Somes, cities which have gradually unified, as confirmed in the degree of Carol Vl century on 2 January 1721. Satu Mare after Rascoala antihabsburgica of Fr. Rakoczi II, 1711, ending a compromise between nobles known as the "Peace of Satu Mare", after which it strengthens Habsburg domination. A.semenea For an important role has the revolutionary movement in 1848, then in 1868 formed "The Romanian intelligence" Satu Mare, who expressed adherence to the "Pi'onunciamentul" on Blaj. After the Great Union, supported by the enthusiasm of the masses, the city knows a period of strong economic and cultural .

Satu Mare is an important urban center with 131 077 inhabitants (1995). Economic development, more complex, focused on some big companies na meaning for economy | national "Unio (mining equipment). Autonova (pieces car), "Samus" (termocasnice articles), "Satum" (equipment for chemical industry), Jylondiala (confec (ii), "Ardeleana textile (textiles)," Tricotex (knitwear), "Dantex (textile ), "Picoma (leather processing)," Samobil, Sarmex "and" Ergolemn "(wood), together ^ and the food industry to have been made in the function | Rail action complex Windows-Satu Mare, a bus ( 1980) and recently modernized airport. Due to the economic development and demographic growth has expanded and restructured rezidenjiala area, defending neighborhoods in November: Somes, SolidaritaUi, Carpaji, the buildings were constructed health, commercial and cultural.

Satu Mare Muzeul Judefean objective tourist most importanja. The first section beginning at the end. XIX, the museum is established at the circle (Kolcsey in 1905, but knows a significant expansion after 1918, when funcjioneaza building "the White House." In 1958 the town museum, after colecjiile were arranged in "House with electric clock", is move in the current building (built in neo-Gothic style in 1797), devenid county museum in 1968 | EAN. Archeology-Secfia history includes exhibits from all periods demonstrating characteristic length and continuity on these lands inhabited by Romanian populafia their ancestors and the Geto-Dacians. In the collection of ^, numismatic treasures dacian emerges from Turulung and Ratesti.

Are reflected, too, moments of the Romanian people fight for social justice and national liberation. Secfia ethnography displays tools and household utensils, folk costumes, pieces of pottery, furniture Swabian and Hungarian, colecfia of picfura (araneasca glass. Department of Art is the collection | of art to Aurel Pop (1879-1960), creafii of painters and sculptors satmareni contemporary. "CasaAlba, built (secession style) between 1911-1912, place the old inn" The green tree "(1772), is considered one of the most beautiful buildings in the city. "House with electric clock" in the neoclassical style building (built at the beginning of sec. XIX), is included among the most admired buildings. Firemen's Tower (1903-1904) has high | ime Total 45 m in height of 33 located 75 m from the platform on which to perform supervision of the city. Another building is representative of HoteluluiDacia, rightly considered the most beautiful word in the city and the most successful secession style in Transylvania. It was built in 1903 on the old place Mayors of the City (1768-1772).

This afia include dc concert hall of the Philharmonic. Palalul bishops, whose construction began in 1805, is a monumental edifice completed in the neoclassical style, with a harmony of the building exterior and a very expressive. The urban landscape also requires "catolicd Roman Catholic" (1786-1789), built in neoclassical style and "Russian reformatd with lanfuri (1788-1807). Monumentulostasuluiroman (built in 1963, a sculptor I work . Merianu) is brought soldalilor reverential Romans who bleed fari release in the second world war. Primdriei headquarters building is emblem


Euro Car Rental
Main Office
205 Calea Mosilor
Colentina, Bucharest   020861
Phone +40 732 545 342(only online reservations receive discount)