Using the form below you can send us the dates of your arrival and we will compile a list with the best offers between those dates:
From the main city District Timis, Timisoara eel is most important city from the western half of the country. Located in the Banat Plain on Bega river (the entrance of the city receives right Paraul Behela) city recorded minimum altitude (86 m) in the south-west (Freidorf) and the maximum (95 m) in the north. In U.S. there are famous "Forest Green".
One of the most important railway hubs (8 direcfii), Timisoara is located on the railway to 533 km from Bucharest
, 324 km from Craiova, 57 km from Arad
178 km and 161 km from Deva. In § Hosea at 330 km from Craiova (DN 6 / E 70), 50 km from Arad (DN 60 / E 67), 165 km from Oradea (DN 69 and DN: 79) and 159 km from Deva (DN 6 / E 70, DN 68 and DN A 7 / E 64).
Known as a town with rich tradifii in invatamanlului, science and culture. Timisoara emerges at the national level through activities extremely varied. I first school is reported in sec. XVI, and in English in sec. XVIII. J Great Union of 1918 lead to a rapid development of education, so that J besides the large number of high schools and elementary schools are set up f Polytechnic School (the first president Traian Lalescu), Academy of Fine Arts, Conservatory of Music I. Being taken in 1941 Faculty of Construcfii.
After 1945 he Timisoara multiplies its functions on the line, being established in 1948 Pedagogic Institute, which will constitute the core aparifiei in 1962, has the fourth universitafi in the country. Today in city operates four institutions of higher education. . * University of Western University, University of Medicine and Pharmacy, University of Agricultural Sjiinje of Banat, which is the state, the book adds another five are private and 32 high schools with different profiles. A great activity of scientific research is conducted in units) invafamant education and institutes belonging to the Romanian Academy.
Life cultural and artistic is particularly intense, historically standing out is the traditional (fndeosebi existing in theater and music. The first known theatrical events at the end of sec. XVIII, when the works here is the "abduction of Serai" (1791) and "The Magic Flute" (1796), only a year after it had first place in Vienna. The scenes were played Timisoara Johannes Brahms, Franz Liszt, George Enescu, Bela Bartok ji alji big musicians of the world. CORALA activity was noted also in the second half of the century trecuTimisoara The institujiile high cultural rezonanfa today distinguished National Theater (where they worked as artistic personalitafi Bulandra Lilly, Dem and Jeni Moruzan, § tefan to Braborescu). State Theater, german, Hungarian State Theater and Puppet Theater, The Romanian Opera, the Philharmonic. ^ Anat.
By way of interpretation and work experience is evidenjiaza CORALA "Sabin Dragoi" all the songs and dances "Banat", and society (s choral "Carmina Dacica", "Bela Bartok", "Sursum Corda-" all the modern dance "Reflex" formafia classical dance, theater formafia "Thespis", etc. Youth Theater. A esenfiala contribute to the creation and menfinerea an intense spiritual life had a publicafiile occurred after 1918. Were imposed in this sense magazine JBanatul romanesc "(1919), sheet. JLimba Roman" (1920) and newspaper "Tara" (led by Camil Petrescu), "Annals of Banat" (1929)
In Timisoara hearth were found traces of habitation dating from the middle of II millennium BC and brother hood, the largest necropolis (213 graves, objects of pottery, ornaments) of (country, attesting to local, but also the civilization in which reached populafia Daco-Getica. existenfa and continuing after the withdrawal of Roman government. Timisoara is certified documentary in 1266 under the name of Castrum Temessiensis, although indirectly menfionat was in 1177 (Pancarcius - "comes Temessiensis). Pozijia its favorable geographical compared with 1-way trade has turned into a key anti Iupta. In sec. XV umisorenii manage to make fafa Ottoman attacks in several rows (Peter Nicholas, 1418 Iancu de Hunedoara, 1443 Pavel Chinese, 1478-1494).
Rascu! a | ii led by Gheorghe Doja asediaza fortress in 1514, but their leader and infranfi killed in a barbaric way. On 27 July 1552 Ahmed-care deal Timisoara declaring a pashalic, having instead to release only in 1716 (October 18). In the second part of sec. XIX Timisoara city grow stronger by building railway Timisoara-Szeged (1857), by introducing Telegraful (1854) and phone (1881), pnn use in gas lighting (1857). In 1884 the first city dm Europe, which uses electric current to iluminalul public. In 1869 it introduced tram with horses and all were now racing on Bega (which began in sewage J727, and in 1796 became the Navigator) in 1899 to introduce electric tram. In the interwar emphasizes economic development, industrial enterprises defending in November, especially those belonging to the light industry but some of electrotechnical, chemical or machine builder.
After 1945, in Timisoara developing industry as in most large cities and their urban sistematizeaza space in accordance with the policy promoted in that time.